Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Alhamdulillah~

Alhamdulillah...

Today, I just did my Parasitology presentation. One down, seven more to go.
Recently, I went to Majlis Ramah Mesra at Hayyu Asyir and I got 100 US dollar! Alhamdulillah~

Today, I tried to find ticket to Malaysia and fortunately, I found and bought one!. Seriously, I paid the ticket only for LE 3655 and will depart on August 2.

There are many good things in life that Allah give us. But we are too blind to raise our hand and say Alhamdulillah~ We are too concern with the test and hardness given by Allah, until we forget to praise Him and show our thank you for the good things.

Well, we will only see the black dot on a white paper, but we won't see the white, plain background. So does what is given by Allah! Let say the tests given by Allah is the black dot, and the good things (rezeki) given by Allah is the white part. Of course we'll see how hard the test is, but we do not see how many good things that He gave us.

Oo Allah, thank you for everything!

No comments: