Thursday, January 2, 2014

2013 Review

Alhamdulillah hari ni dah 2 Jan 2014. Okay saje nak review balik tahun 2013.


1) Was in 5th year, ingat lagi aku bengang bukan main bila tahun lain semua dapat cuti panjang tapi tahun 5 cuti lambat. 

2) When my housemates went to Europe, I was left alone and I learned to make sushi and pancake from Afiq Faiz.

3) Berkesempatan untuk kenal housemate. Ada yang dah kenal semenjak kat kolej persediaan tapi baru duduk serumah baru betul-betul kenal. Dan ada jugak yang kenal sejak sekolah tapi kat sini baru bercakap.

4) I enjoyed karaoke-ing with my friends so much. And I even create my own song. But the song now is just forgotten, and I wish I could restart singing it back.

5) I went to Bahriya Oasis with my 6th year seniors. They were so funny and they treated me well. Really miss them so much. And I love the Bahriya desert. So beautiful. But I hate the tourist guide. Haha...

6) I learned Neurology in the first sem and I fell in love with the subject. I even think of becoming a Neurologist. And Alhamdulillah, I got A in the final exam for the subject. 

7) For the first time of being a medical student, I got 3A's in the exam, 2nd semester for Ophthalmology, ENT and Urology. And I really couldn't believe that.  Getting an A is so damn hard in medical school.

8) I returned to Malaysia on the day of Eid. When I arrived at the airport, everybody was wearing traditional clothes and wishing me Selamat Hari Raya.

9) I celebrated both Aidiladha and Aidilfitri in Malaysia, with my family. So sweet.

10) I brought my girlfriend or should I say fiance-to-be, to the wedding ceremony of my classmates. And everybody was wondering who is she and how I met her. It's too confidential to tell. But I'll tell you when the right time comes.

11) Just a few weeks before moving to my new house, which I am currently living in, I had a big quarrel with one of my housemates. And I just couldn't accept that at that time, but now I realized how stupid I was for thinking about it so much. Now I'm moving on. ( not moving in, but moving on...haha)


12) After moving to my new house, my friends who are living nearby my neighborhood treat me so well.. I could feel that I was treated so much better than when I was in my old house. 

13) After a week living in my new house, I accidentally broke the water heater down and I paid for that. Amazingly, my housemates were not angry at all. They were just being calm and say it's okay. I love them so much.

That's all 13 reviews from my 2013. Bye~!  Hopefully 2014 brings us success and joy. :)

1 comment:

shaa said...

wow kecik, xlama lg nk bertunang? congratsss! :)